This is you. This is where all your thoughts are kept. Every other part of your body is used to protect and sustain this.
I want to cry
it’s weirdly comforting to know that all of the meaningless bullshit society judges me on is just a meatsuit made to support the terrifying tentacle beast that is my true form (◡‿◡✿)
THAT LAST COMMENT. BAM.
my brother’s friend told my 12 year old sister to “go to the kitchen to make him a sandwich” while they were playing a video game so she made a sandwich, walked back to him, bit into it and spat it into his lap jesus
Bless that one person in every group that is like “keep going, I’m listening” and encourages you to finish your story even when everyone else is talking over you.
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
Fun fact: I’m really not THAT shy. This just happens 90% of the time, so I’ve given up on talking to people.
when there are people who consider you their friend
when there are people consider you their best friend
when there are people who consider you their family